Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Finally I'm Sharing!

We it's about time I shared my new companion with everyone. I decided to called her Blossom because of her arrival in spring! I have enjoy learning all about her,the tension and how smooth she quilts. I have been doing lots of practicing and did my first pillow top for a trial run. Very please with the results. Now to get stocked up with thread for a couple of practice pieces to do to prepare for more challenging projects.
       I like the table space as it take little effort to quilt and the long arm space is great!
              
This pillow top will be a wall hanging for my mom for Mother's Day for her room at the nursing home.




ENJOY YOU DAY AND KEEP CREATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh so nice to finally see Blossom on your blog...lol She is a beautiful machine and I am having fun learning together. Your pillow looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing machine. The pillow looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you named her after me, as that was my Nickname in school...

    ReplyDelete

Let the fun being!