Friday, November 15, 2013

Returning to Creating Fun

Well, it nice to be back in my most favourite room...the sewing room. I haven't disappeared, life just took a turn in another direction for awhile.....

 In late May I had to say good bye to my Janome Memory Craft 8000.....which has been part of my creativity for 20+years. This had put me on a search for a new companion........so I found a used babylock quilter choice pro in excellent condition. It doesn't replace my embroidery machine but some day I will find the right machine for a replacement.(They are soooo expensive)

This is the first project that I accomplish on the new machine and is feels so good to be back sewing.

This pattern is call 5 & Dime a fat quarter quilt by All Washed Up. A very basic quilt to cut up, sew and finish but a lot of fun.

Ready to start


                                                                Finished top


                     I took the challenge of quilting a large piece on the Tiara and was very please with the results.

                     I have been working on a few more projects and our craft night is now back in full swing so will be posting some more project in the upcoming days.
                 
                    We had a sewing Saturday in September with the girls and each of us had made a quilt top so will be posting pictures when I get them all together.
              
                            Until next time keep smiling and keep creating!

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see you up and running again!! nice pictures too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back Connie. I am also back.Finished work yesterday and hope to be organized to start Monday to get into a routine. big plans and lots to do before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Let the fun being!